Matthew Barsalou is an experienced quality professional in the automotive industry where he provides teams with support and training in quality and statistics-related tools and methods. He is also the author of the four books
- Root Cause Analysis: A Step-By-Step Guide to Using the Right Tool at the Right Time
- Statistics for Six Sigma Black Belts
- The ASQ Pocket Guide to Statistics for Six Sigma Black Belts
- The Quality Improvement Field Guide: Achieving and Maintaining Value in Your Organization, and
- co-author of Applied Statistics Manual: A Guide to Improving and Sustaining Quality with Minitab.