Leadership is one of the most active fields of research in management and social science. Since 1970 there has been more than ten thousand rigorous scientific research on leadership, yet this field is still not saturated.
Leadership is a simple and complex human concept at the same time. This unique training course is designed to help the trainee develop his/her leadership skills into two perspectives: the mindset perspective (Mind game) and the behavioral perspective (Heart game). The trainee will assess and determine the type of leadership he/she has and what plan is needed to be developed and optimized.
- Understand the core theories of leadership
- Understand the different types of leadership
- Practice the principles and skills of leadership and Management
- Create a culture of coaching in the organization
- Practice the skills of influencing others