An organization’s ability to innovate is recognized as a key factor for sustained growth, economic viability, increased well-being, and the development of society.
The innovation capabilities of an organization include the ability to understand and respond to changing conditions of its context, to pursue new opportunities, and to leverage the knowledge and creativity of people within the organization, and in collaboration with external interested parties.
Therefore, what is innovation? And what strategies an organization can implement to boost the culture of innovation in the workplace and create new norms?
- To understand the basic concept of innovation management
- To learn the different approaches and strategies of innovation
- To study the Innovation management principles
- To practice the skills of managing innovative initiatives in the organization
- To understand and practice the skills of building an innovation culture in the organization.