This workshop is designed to help employees to improve their interactions within your workplace. The workshop allows participants to strengthen the crucial communication skills of listening, engaging, asking questions, and being aware of nonverbal messages.
The workshop can also help participants struggling to find the middle ground between being too aggressive and too passive and countering difficult people’s manipulative tactics.
Participants also learn more about human communication elements with others that help them reveal appropriate information about themselves and manage themselves for a better professional image.
- To identify common communication challenges
- To develop skills in asking questions that give an employee the information he needed
- To learn what non-verbal messages are telling others
- To develop skills in listening actively and empathetically to others
- To enhance the ability to handle difficult situations
- To understand the importance of win-win situations
- To practice the principles of positive behavior with managers and subordinates.